Have you completed the Quran Recitation and/or Memorization Course? Are you looking for a way to upgrade your skills? If you answered yes, an online Ijazah course would be an excellent option.
Linguistic Meaning of Quran Ijazah
The linguistic meaning of Ijazah is “Permission” or “License.” It is a license that authorizes the holders to transmit a certain subject or a text, which someone already issues with such authority.
What is Ijazah in Quran?
Ijazah is a certificate from scholars or sheikhs awarded to the students for their extraordinary performance and perfection in reading and memorizing the Quran. This certificate represents the permission given to the Ijazah holders for teaching the tajweed to Muslims worldwide.
Multiple Online Quran platforms are now providing Ijazah courses. These courses are designed for those who wish to reach perfection in Quran Memorization, Recitation, or Tajweed Learning. After getting this certificate, they can teach other Muslims while getting an authentic certification. Moreover, Ijazah can be acquired in the Quran Tajweed, Tafseer, Sirah, Aqidah, and Fiqh.
Why Should A Student Opt for An Online Ijazah Course?
As discussed, an Ijazah is a certificate the higher authority provides to endorse that an individual is now authorized to convey the Quranic text to others. These individuals can teach them and give them Ijazah too. This indicates that the student has learned word by word from a teacher.
When choosing a tajweed Ijazah course at an online Quran institute, the student will avail of the following benefits:
- A free trial session with the Ijazah certified course to get an analysis of the current recitation standard
- Recitation for the teacher according to the planned classes
- Receive a certificate upon the completion of the Ijazah course
- This certificate is an authority that you are now qualified for teaching
The world is now a different place than it was a few years ago. We have several reputable online Quran teaching platforms that offer flexible courses. The students can pick timing and days according to their schedule and put their best efforts into obtaining certification.
Once you have set an online class schedule, you can learn from the teacher and recite the Quran. Typically, Ijazah is given in Hafs Qirat from Asim (حفص عن عاصم).
Ijazah Qirat List
The following are some Qirat in which you can register for Ijazah:
- Ibn ‘Amir (d. 154/762)
- Ibn Kathir (d. 120/737)
- ‘Asim (d. 127/744)
- Abu ‘Amr ibn al-‘Ala’ (d. 154/762)
- Hamza (d. 156/772)
- Nafi’ (d. 169/785)
- al-Kisa’i (d. 189/904)
How Can You Obtain the Quran Ijazah Course Certificate?
Multiple online teaching platforms now provide online Ijazah courses for their prospective students. Most of them aim to expand the Word of Allah all around the world. They have designed excellent one-to-one sessions for the students, enabling them to sign up for the courses and improve their Qirat under the expertise of savvy instructors.
For starters, choosing a platform with credible knowledge and background is vital. Studying the reviews on their website will enable you to make the right choice. Further, asking the teaching platform about their instruction strategies is also recommended. An ideal platform creates a conducive learning environment where students learn in one-to-one sessions. They keep asking for the students’ feedback to ensure they have chosen the right approach.
Here are the steps that will lead you to win a certificate in the Ijazah course:
- You must recite the whole Quran from the Mushaf with Tajweed, whether you aim for an Ijazah in Quran Tajweed or Memorization
- The student who is opting for an Ijazah in Memorization must recite the entire Holy Quran by heart
- Some platforms offer a free trial to the students so they can understand the teaching methodology
- A corresponding tutor is assigned after studying the desired schedule and the students’ aptitude
- The student receives a certificate after completing the entire Quran for the teacher
After completing all these steps, you can finally get an Ijazah certificate. It is vital to be careful when choosing a tutor. It should be someone who chalks out a customized curriculum and follows your desired schedule.
Importance of Online Ijazah Course
There are many reasons why you should obtain an Ijazah course:
- The importance of Ijazah Quran is to preserve the Holy Quran from any manipulation or errors upon transmission from other people
- Ijazah is a privilege for the Quran students and their teachers
- It improves the self-confidence of the students as their information is accurately tested
- It enables you to become a good Muslim because the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) said: “The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Qur’an and teach it.” [Sahih al-Bukhari 5027]
- Obtaining Ijazah is an indication that you have excelled in the Quran
- Among the Islamic degrees, Ijazah is considered the most accredited Quran certificate
Therefore, Quran Ijazah certificate is one of the noblest badges a Muslim can wear.
To sum it up, an online Ijazah Course is a key to enhancing your knowledge and getting certified for your extensive command of Quran Tajweed or Recitation. However, prospective students must look for credible Quran teaching platforms and register there. You won’t regret your decision if the teaching organization is devoted and knows how to shape the curriculum for you.
Leave a Reply